The KNVB respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process your order (s) as quickly and easily as possible. If we want to use your data for other purposes, then we are required to request your permission. The KNVB will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
The KNVB uses the data of its customers in the following way:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at the KNVB as pleasant as possible, we store your personal data and the data relating to your order and use of our services with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website and improve it to your advantage.
- We use your email address to inform you about the development of the website and to keep you informed of special offers and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting our customer service.
- If you place an order with the KNVB, we save - if desired - your data on a Secure Server (secure computer). You can enter a user name and password for storing your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details. This also provides you with ease of use, because you do not have to enter this information with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors. We do, however, retain the right of moderation in contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
- When you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing promotions.
The KNVB does not sell your data.
The KNVB will not sell your personal information to third parties. We only share your address with parties that we engage for the delivery of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
What are cookies?
Cookies from the KNVB are safe. They cannot collect personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, telephone or tablet. Cookies cannot be used to identify people, a cookie can only identify a machine (computer). Every internet user can set his computer in such a way that cookies are not accepted, if you choose this it is possible that you will encounter problems during the ordering process. If you do not want to receive any cookies, you can look in the help file of your internet browser to see how you can block all cookies or how you can get a warning before a cookie is stored.
We keep online visitor statistics to be able to view which pages of the website are visited and to what extent, a cookie is placed for this. These statistics are used to make the website more accessible. With every visit to our website, our web server automatically recognizes neither your domain name nor your e-mail address. When you visit our website we only save:
- email address if you post messages / questions on this website
- email address if you communicate this to us
- all information that you have voluntarily provided (for example, research information and / or site registration)
This information is used to process your order. The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes. We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet. When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use coding technology & euml; n that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of information we receive on our site. Furthermore, every KNVB.nl customer has the right to view, correct and / or delete the specified personal data.
Als je wenst te reageren op ons privacybeleid, kun je contact met ons opnemen via:
E-mail: [email protected]
Company name: Badge Direct Mail Order
Address: Krommewetering 31-41, 3543 AP Utrecht
Mailaddress: Krommewetering 31-41, 3543 AP Utrecht
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 30119164
VAT number: NL8027.76.863.B01